OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARTISTS
Not only does Crooked Teeth accept submissions for our magazine from artists around the globe, we also offer a variety of other opportunities to get involved.
GUEST WRITE FOR THE CROOKED TEETH BLOG
To guest write for the Crooked Teeth blog, submit:
- an article,
- an editoral,
- a personal essay,
- a movie, book, or album review,
- a piece about your latest travel adventure,
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header as "Blog Submission" for potential publication.
APPLY TO BE INTERVIEWED, OR HAVE YOUR WORK FEATURED OR REVIEWED
If you are:
- a writer looking to be featured in our new digital series #WritersWednesday*,
- an writer/artist looking to be interview in print or digitally,
- a visual artist looking to be considered as Crooked Teeth's featured artist (includes a magazine cover opportunity),
- an artist with a publicly published work wishing for a review (music, book, art collection, etc.)
please submit your application with your selected portfolio (and/or the piece to be potentially reviewed) to email@example.com with the subject header, "Interview," "Feature," or "Review" for consideration.
*NEW OPPORTUNITY: Crooked Teeth is now featuring a writer every Wednesday on our blog. You can apply to be featured as a writer for #WritersWednesday by sending a biography and a selected portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: "WritersWednesday."
APPLY TO BE A FEATURED POET IN THE CROOKED TEETH CHAPBOOK SERIES
Our first poetry chapbook will feature our poetry editor, Chandler Rae Fitchett. For consideration for our poetry chapbook series, please submit approximately twenty-five to fifty pages of poetry to email@example.com with the subject header, "Poetry Chapbook Application." The person who gets the opportunity to publish their chapbook through Crooked Teeth will work with our editors to create a physically and digitally published chapbook, in which they retain all of the rights to their work.
The current deadline for the chapbook manuscript application (to be published in June 2019) is December 15, 2018.